- A set of software tools that enable an unauthorized user to gain control of a computer system without being detected.More example sentences
- Simply click on the arrow above to stream a podcast about rootkits through your browser.
- Simply click on the arrow above to stream the podcast about rootkits through your browser.
- Tucked away in a hidden directory, the rootkit is supposed to help "cloak" critical files selected by the fingerprint verification function.
More definitions of rootkitDefinition of rootkit in:
- The British & World English dictionary