- another term for rose-colored.More example sentences
- The solution lies not in trying to recreate a system that is reminiscent of Enid Blyton through a rose-tinted lens, but in an approach that focuses on bringing out the best in its pupils, without the iron-rod of conformity.
- Along with the feel-good philosophy churned out by salt-of-the-earth types, all this culminates in a sense of life being viewed for a little too long through rose-tinted sunglasses.
- Sitting in your armchair and looking through rose-tinted glasses you see communism as only about ‘pay workers a fair wage.’
More definitions of rose-tintedDefinition of rose-tinted in:
- The British & World English dictionary