- A circular window with mullions or tracery radiating in a form suggestive of a rose.More example sentences
- This classic Episcopalian cathedral has an exquisite rose window high above its front doors.
- There are about 650 little paper flowers obsessively tacked to the wall, referencing a rose window, all kinds of associations, but also creating an abstract form.
- Additionally, a beautiful rose window was put in at the front of the church and floodlit from the inside, allowing a mirage of colours to emerge from the window, something which will become a feature of the famous mall.
More definitions of rose windowDefinition of rose window in:
- The British & World English dictionary