- (Chiefly in Italy) a shop or informal restaurant specializing in roasted meat: tempting smells of roasting chicken, duck, and rabbit drift into the street from the rosticceriaMore example sentences
- Ah, the rosticceria, yet another great reason for living in Italy.
- You'll come across the rosticceria at the 1st corner on your right.
- I decided to go with the roast chicken since it IS a rosticceria.
More definitions of rosticceriaDefinition of rosticceria in:
- The British & World English dictionary