- Any of a number of isomers of a molecule that can be interconverted by rotation of part of the molecule around a particular bond.More example sentences
- The effects of the membrane are clearly illustrated by the increased frequencies of hydrogen-bonding rotamers and the snorkeling of Trp and Tyr out of the membrane.
- Using broader Ï-values may result in broader distributions of rotamers, so we have avoided interpreting rotamer distributions that may be influenced in this manner.
- If all rotamers clash with the rigid part of the protein, additional conformers are made by 300 rotations around the final bond.
More definitions of rotamerDefinition of rotamer in:
- The British & World English dictionary