- A printing press that prints from a rotating cylindrical surface onto paper forced against it by another cylinder.More example sentences
- The invention of the rotary press in the mid-nineteenth century led to a concentration of publishing and printing along with mass distribution of newspapers and other publications.
- To reprint a book illegally, all that a culprit needs is two copies of the original, a scanner, a computer with optical recognition programme and a small rotary press.
- The plates can also be adapted for use in a rotary press.
More definitions of rotary pressDefinition of rotary press in:
- The British & World English dictionary