- Having the shoulders bent forward so that the back is rounded: a round-shouldered slouchMore example sentences
- Some studies have shown that a consistently round-shouldered posture may cause a shortening in one of the shoulder ligaments (the band of tissue that connects the bones).
- She was round, round-bellied, round-shouldered, round-hipped, and always smiling, always jolly.
- The round-shouldered promoter spent the morning wandering about looking lugubrious.
More definitions of round-shoulderedDefinition of round-shouldered in:
- The British & World English dictionary