- A journey to one or more places and back again.More example sentences
- The round trip is a whopping 12,400 miles, and Nicole's journey is the fastest known return migration of any swimming animal, the researchers say.
- The publicity secretary said people wishing to travel would only pay a nominal fee of K50,000 for a round trip including meals.
- Tour managers will make two-hour round trips to retrieve mislaid mobile phones, and they'll field calls from partners.
More definitions of round tripDefinition of round trip in:
- The British & World English dictionary