Definition of roundball in English:
Informal term for basketball.
- That is the case no longer - miraculously enough, the roundball has somehow caught up with the pigskin.
- For NBA hoops freaks like me, it means the start of a new season of roundball, and a month's worth of anticipation.
- Ride through the neighborhoods on any hot summer night and you'll quickly bear witness to our city's torrid love affair with playground roundball.
- Example sentences
- At 45 - an age when even the most addicted roundballers are considering the merits of tennis - Baumer still plays league basketball twice a week.
- As the former roundballer puts it, ‘We're playing our own game - taking advantage of our own unique heritage and strengths to grow our business all around the world.’
Definition of roundball in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India