(also routing number)
- 1Any of various numbers used to direct data, documents, or merchandise, including.More example sentences
- All the other logins had a routing code, corresponding to the network console they had used inside the building.
- 1.1The magnetically encoded numbers on a check.More example sentences
- On file, open to the public, is his driver's license, Social Security card and a cancelled check, with the routing code for drawing money out of his bank account.
- 1.2A numeric code that directs telephone calls or Internet traffic.More example sentences
- Now that we have identified where MFC entries are added, modified and deleted, we can start hooking the multicast routing code.