- A rich deep shade of purple.More example sentences
- Fresh with the morning dew, fragrant with sweet scents and resplendent in colours of bright red, spotless white, royal purple and deep golden yellow, flowers make the ideal gift when emotions turn people speechless.
- In ancient times, royal purple, the deep blue dye derived from the glands of Mediterranean mollusks, was the color of kings and emperors - and for good reason.
- One was a cloak of a rich, royal purple so unfaded, unfringed, and well-kept that it looked new, defying the years it had spent in storage.
More definitions of royal purpleDefinition of royal purple in:
- The British & World English dictionary