- A cement or adhesive containing rubber in a solvent.More example sentences
- While adhesives such as silicone glue and rubber cement may have their place, they should never be used to mount large or heavy objects.
- It is applied to the back using diluted rubber cement.
- Painters, drawers, and printmakers develop n-hexane-induced peripheral nerve damage from using rubber cement and spray adhesives.
More definitions of rubber cementDefinition of rubber cement in:
- The British & World English dictionary