Definition of rubdown in English:
- Whether Swedish, shiatsu or a basic sports massage, these rubdowns have earned their reputation for buoying mind, body and spirit.
- While not as pleasurable as your typical spa massage, a good sports rubdown certainly has its moments and will leave you feeling like a new man.
- There are also the golf club memberships, the corporate retreat in the South Pacific, the daily rubdown by the executive-suite masseuse, and other free perks to help make the burden tolerable.
1.1An act of drying, smoothing down, or cleaning something by rubbing: a shower and a brisk rubdown with a towel [as modifier]: rubdown decals
More example sentences
- South of the border, though, the realism is as gritty as a towel rub-down with sandy suntan lotion.
- I tackled it with a swipe from my duster and then a vigorous rub-down with polish and a dust cloth.
- Kat wrapped a towel around him and gave him a quick rub-down to start drying him off.
Definition of rubdown in:
- British & World English dictionary