- A large drinking glass.More example sentences
- Current stock includes a set of eight rummers, at €280 each, a delightful typically Irish perfume flask and an unusual Cork-made, double flask circa 1800.
- In addition to bowls, rummers, water jugs and wine coolers, there are a number of rare decanters including several by the Cork Glass Company.
- The goblet came from a local collector and the rummer from an Ashford estate and were purchased by the same private Surrey commission bidder.
mid 17th century: of Low Dutch origin; related to Dutch roemer; the original meaning is perhaps 'Roman glass'.
More definitions of rummerDefinition of rummer in:
- The British & World English dictionary