nounNorth American & Australian/New Zealand
- A room, typically in the basement of a house, used for games and recreation.More example sentences
- The former is an efficient enclosure clad in recycled hardwood, with bedrooms above a rumpus room, services and garage.
- There is a rumpus room and the living area is very spacious and has air-conditioning for your comfort.
- Other ground floor accommodation consists of a bathroom, three bedrooms, two of which will become a library/computer room and a rumpus room when upstairs is complete.
More definitions of rumpus roomDefinition of rumpus room in:
- The British & World English dictionary