- A small car, motorboat, or light aircraft, especially one used for short trips.More example sentences
- It's a meeting at great temperature between a city runabout and an army Jeep.
- The Smarts are built by Mercedes Benz and they are supposed to be town cars, little runabouts, and not designed for the wide open highways.
- Designed as a city runabout, the two-door hatchback is shorter and narrower than a Maruti 800 and can just accommodate two adults and two children.
More definitions of runaboutDefinition of runabout in:
- The British & World English dictionary