- An oral description of events, given as they occur.More example sentences
- The president of the Swindon Old Town Rotary Club, which organises the annual event, gave a running commentary.
- Also, take a look at Tulip Girl, who has a running commentary on events and links to a number of other Ukrainian blogs and news sites.
- The All India Radio, Madurai, broadcast a running commentary of the event.
More definitions of running commentaryDefinition of running commentary in:
- The British & World English dictionary