- A time during each day when traffic is at its heaviest.More example sentences
- Morning rush hour traffic was murderous at the best of times, and with something like this going on it was not moving at all.
- The weather was clear and the morning rush hour traffic had already built up and was inching along.
- Anyone who has driven through the rush hour traffic on the back of Bangkok motorbike taxi will know what I mean.
More definitions of rush hourDefinition of rush hour in:
- The British & World English dictionary