- A woman’s short, loose, unwaisted dress, originally fashionable in the 1950s.More example sentences
- Next seasons's big thing, the sack dress, was also seen in the show.
- Bodies were being reconfigured dramatically, particularly female ones - the corset and chignon were abandoned for the unconstructed sack dress and bobbed hair of the femme nouvelle.
- The collection ended on a high note with a sequence of little black sack dresses with gilded metallic trim.
More definitions of sack dressDefinition of sack dress in:
- The British & World English dictionary