- 1A wooden frame or stand on which saddles are cleaned or stored.More example sentences
- First place your saddle on a saddle horse if you have one, if not the back of a chair will suffice although it may be an idea to put an old sheet over the chair first!
- 2chiefly North American A horse kept for riding only.More example sentences
- ‘I used to ride my saddle horse for miles along the beach to Torrey Pines State Reserve,’ Fae Sanger says as she gazes across the Del Mar Racetrack toward the ocean.
- Finally, she reached the small stable where her strawberry roan saddle horse was kept.
- Events like bull riding, bareback and saddle horse riding, barrel racing and rope and tie captivated the crowd.
More definitions of saddle horseDefinition of saddle horse in:
- The British & World English dictionary