- A frame around which a saddle is built.More example sentences
- A wall hanging discovered in a 5th century tomb in Pazyryk, clearly shows a Sarmatian rider mounted on a ridged saddle tree with pronounced pommel and cantle but no stirrups.
- Other lots include the weighing room scales, urns from the Royal Box and Frankie Dettori's weighing room saddle tree.
- Everything begins with the saddle tree. It's the foundation for the saddle; the frame upon which everything else is built.
More definitions of saddle treeDefinition of saddle tree in:
- The British & World English dictionary