- Someone who makes, repairs, or deals in saddlery.More example sentences
- It's already happening: vets, farriers, nutritionists and saddlers are working together and the benefits of complementary techniques that are backed up by science are being recognised.
- Bahnm also maintains a list of holistic vets and approved therapists, remedial farriers and saddlers.
- I have since contacted several saddlers also the president of the guild of master saddlers at Albion saddlers to seek their opinions and advice, letters enclosed.
More definitions of saddlerDefinition of saddler in:
- The British & World English dictionary