- A person who breaks open and robs safes.More example sentences
- These ratings are not theoretical; employed by UL, actual hotshot safecrackers take actual safes and test them.
- If the safe could withstand safecrackers indefinitely, you wouldn't have to bother with alarms.
- Each safe is actually rated according to approximately how long it can withstand fire, as well as how hard it would be for a veteran safecracker to break into it.
More definitions of safecrackerDefinition of safecracker in:
- The British & World English dictionary