- 1A protective electric fuse.More example sentences
- They have a jar rack, gasket, dial or weighted gauge, an automatic vent/cover lock, a vent port (steam vent) to be closed with a counterweight or weighted gauge, and a safety fuse.
- Free speech is the ‘safety fuse’ of liberty. ‘Hate Speech’ is a nonsense.
- 2A fuse that burns at a constant slow rate, used for the controlled firing of a detonator.More example sentences
- He enclosed gunpowder in a tight fabric wrapping to create the first safety fuse.
More definitions of safety fuseDefinition of safety fuse in:
- The British & World English dictionary