- A collar cut deep and square at the back, tapering to a V-neck at the front.More example sentences
- Her navy dress had a white sailor collar and it was wrinkled, not smooth and clean like Gracie's.
- She was dressed in the purple skirt, white blouse with purple sailor collar, white socks, and black shoes uniform of the school.
- Everyone was wearing the familiar colorful suits with sailor collars and short skirts, but somehow it seemed perfectly normal.
More definitions of sailor collarDefinition of sailor collar in:
- The British & World English dictionary