- A suit of blue and white material resembling the dress uniform of an ordinary seaman, especially as fashionable dress for young boys during the 19th century.More example sentences
- Shayla said liking him already and thinking he looked cuddly in his blue and white sailor suit and cap, he looked to be about 10 by his height.
- A girl with long red hair, wearing traditional sailor suit school uniform is having to do a math problem in front of class
- The children are there, too, poignant in their Norfolk jackets, sailor suits, and dropped-waist dresses.
More definitions of sailor suitDefinition of sailor suit in:
- The British & World English dictionary