noun (plural salesladies)
- A saleswoman, especially one working as a salesclerk.More example sentences
- My Aunt Dot was donating two days a week as a saleslady at the United Nations Gift Shop, which was a charity enterprise that sold globes and flags and little sculptures that you'd never want in your house.
- The oh-so-helpful saleslady measured my feet.
- The smothering saleslady held the dress up to me.
More definitions of salesladyDefinition of saleslady in:
- The British & World English dictionary