(also saloon keeper)
- A person who runs a bar; a bartender.More example sentences
- Bounty Hunter's ‘saloon keeper’ Andy Herbert (also called wine maverick and desperado) and his co-saloon keepers Glen Hugo and Eddie Huntz don't take themselves too seriously, but they know their wine.
- Each brewer disposes of his product by contracting with special saloon-keepers to sell his beer and no other. The more saloons he has, the better.
- The saloon-keeper, unless he is also an alderman, is apt to be in debt to the big brewers, and on the verge of being sold out.
More definitions of saloonkeeperDefinition of saloonkeeper in:
- The British & World English dictionary