- Flecked or speckled with intermingled dark and light shades: his salt-and-pepper hairMore example sentences
- Vincent's appearance also represents something of a departure for Cruise, with his steel grey hair and salt-and-pepper stubbled face.
- He has a full head of salt-and-pepper hair, wire-rim glasses and a warm smile.
- Quite a few people look much better with salt-and-pepper hair than they did with color.
More definitions of salt-and-pepperDefinition of salt-and-pepper in:
- The British & World English dictionary