- A lake of salt water.More example sentences
- This salt water can be pumped to the surface for flooding dry salt lakes, creating evaporation ponds.
- Rob Porcaro will leave the old Andado Station on the western edge of the desert on Tuesday, and spend 16 days trudging across clay pans and salt lakes to its eastern most point at Birdsville.
- The two genera do coexist in some coastal salt lakes, usually in ponds of intermediate salinity, but are more often found separately, with Artemia occupying the ponds of higher salinity.
More definitions of salt lakeDefinition of salt lake in:
- The British & World English dictionary