- A thin, crisp, savory cracker sprinkled with salt.More example sentences
- I crushed up the last of the saltines and sprinkled them over the broth.
- Select low-calorie, low-density food options like fresh vegetables or fruits, fat-free pretzels, saltines, etc. for snacks.
- Once you start eating a bunch of saltines, you're not only parched, but you've instantly got a ball of paste in your mouth that takes lots of chewing to ingest.
More definitions of saltineDefinition of saltine in:
- The British & World English dictionary