- A quarry from which sand is excavated.More example sentences
- The team, led by C. Susanth, found that most of the tributaries of the Bharathappuzha have dried up even before the start of the summer season, posing a threat to the breeding of the Tern, which lays its eggs in sandpits in the banks.
- Interest groups are claiming gross mismanagement of the sandpits and land is being given out secretly to ensure that if political sides change, there would be some form of insurance for certain people.
- The material was brought from Feehily's and Kennedy's sandpits in Dawros by horse and cart.
More definitions of sandpitDefinition of sandpit in:
- The British & World English dictionary