Definition of sanicle in English:
A plant of the parsley family that has burrlike fruit.
- Genus Sanicula, family Umbelliferae: several species, in particular the Eurasian wood sanicle (S. europaea)
- The steeper slopes and cliffs of Augill support a mixed woodland of ash, birch and rowan with an interesting ground flora including species such as bluebell, sanicle and wood avens.
- Although she applied a fresh astringent of sanicle when she changed my bandages, the carrion trapped in the dewclaw infected the wound and it healed badly.
- Sanicle is used as a gargle in sore throat, quinsy, and whenever an astringent gargle is required.
Words that rhyme with saniclebotanical, Brahmanical, mechanical, puritanical, tyrannical
Definition of sanicle in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.