- A live broadcast via satellite forming part of another program.More example sentences
- It was only a minute away from midnight now, so he decided to switch on the live satellite feed from Times Square.
- We also need to understand the economics that made the broadcasters abandon satellite feed, which didn't have this problem.
- In addition, five locations - Toronto, Michigan, New Hampshire, Arizona, and Caspar, California - will each receive a satellite feed from the conference.
More definitions of satellite feedDefinition of satellite feed in:
- The British & World English dictionary