- Television broadcasting using a satellite to relay signals to appropriately equipped customers in a particular area.More example sentences
- What if there's sentient life elsewhere in the universe, and they locate us by picking up our satellite television broadcasts one day?
- Each room has a modem point, direct dial telephone with voicemail, satellite television, air conditioning, and mini-bar.
- At the start of the 1990s, the idea that satellite television would become the dominant and most influential source of sporting coverage in the UK would have been a prediction met with ridicule and derision.
More definitions of satellite televisionDefinition of satellite television in:
- The British & World English dictionary