- 1Glossy yellowish timber from a tropical tree, valued for cabinetwork.More example sentences
- This is a Federal-period game table by Robert G. Stevenson of mahogany, primavera, satinwood, ebony, holly, and pine.
- The table tops, segmented in satinwood and mahogany, are from the same cut of veneer.
- The latter is composed of two major blocks, a horizontal one lacquered white, juxtaposed with a more vertical unit made of Madagascar ebony with satinwood and maple interiors.
More definitions of satinwoodDefinition of satinwood in:
- The British & World English dictionary