- A child conceived through selective in vitro fertilization as a potential source of donor organs or cells for an existing brother or sister with a life-threatening medical condition.More example sentences
- For example, the committee suggests having a more permissive attitude to the creation of 'saviour siblings'.
- The 5 million centre will bring pioneering embryo screening techniques for the creation of "saviour siblings" to Britain.
- The clauses relating to hybrid embryos and saviour siblings are expected to pass but the scrapping of a requirement for a father could fail.
More definitions of savior siblingDefinition of savior sibling in:
- The British & World English dictionary