exclamation• informal , chiefly US
- Goodbye.More example sentences
- They fulfilled their obligations to the record company and said sayonara.
- Still, you can't help wondering - are you two saying sayonara two weeks from now, or could he really be your long-term lucky guy?
- Happily, you can also say sayonara to your teeny bikini in favor of a more form-forgiving baggy sweater as you eat your way toward winter.
More definitions of sayonaraDefinition of sayonara in:
- The British & World English dictionary