- A person who resells shares or tickets at a large or quick profit.More example sentences
- I know that most people would give their right arm - and I think some of them must at the prices asked to get a ticket from the scalpers (ticket touts) - for a chance to go to the Masters but for me it actually is quite a bit of hassle.
- Secondly, I could not believe the amount of scalpers (ticket touts to us) looking for tickets.
- Although I would prefer to go by ship, I will not buy a ticket from scalpers.
More definitions of scalperDefinition of scalper in:
- The British & World English dictionary