- The angle through which a scattered particle or beam is deflected.More example sentences
- In theory, the scattering angles lead to nanoscale still pictures, while the energy loss data tell researchers how the pictures change with time.
- The scattering intensity grew severalfold at the forward angles over time, exhibiting rather monotonic dependencies within the studied range of the scattering angles.
- Notably, similar distributions were observed at several scattering angles, which strengthens the validity of the interpretation.
More definitions of scattering angleDefinition of scattering angle in:
- The British & World English dictionary