- A game, typically played in an extensive outdoor area, in which participants have to collect a number of miscellaneous objects.More example sentences
- Instead of watching television, they can learn family history by playing a game similar to a scavenger hunt.
- On that day, we've got a scavenger hunt going on with grab bags.
- The games consisted of friendly science competitions including a scavenger hunt throughout downtown Montreal, and a construction/ingenuity game.
More definitions of scavenger huntDefinition of scavenger hunt in:
- The British & World English dictionary