Definition of schizanthus in English:
A South American plant of the nightshade family, with irregularly lobed showy flowers marked with one or more contrasting colors.
- Genus Schizanthus, family Solanaceae
- Their cheerful blossoms peeking just above their oval textured leaves will be another attractive contrast to the agapanthus and the schizanthus.
- In zones 15-17, you can also plant calceolaria, cineraria, nemesia, and schizanthus.
- Annuals like godetia, nemesia, and schizanthus bloom in spring.
Definition of schizanthus in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan