- 1school-age (or school-aged) adjective
- Example sentences
- About 30 per cent of school-age children attend church schools.
- Learning disabilities affect about 5 percent of all school-age children in public schools in the United States.
- Even taxpayers who have no school-age children but must pay for public schools and colleges would welcome such tax relief.
Definition of school age in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.