- The period in someone’s life when they attended school: a close friend from their schooldaysMore example sentences
- He wrote on popular music, particularly his beloved Beatles, and the awkwardness of schooldays and adolescence.
- From schooldays he was a friend of Denis and Vuillard (whose sister he married in 1893) and he met Bonnard at the Académie Julian in Paris, where he enrolled in 1888.
- He isn't unhappy with his choice, but then again he and his wife had been good friends throughout their schooldays.
More definitions of schooldaysDefinition of schooldays in:
- The British & World English dictionary