- An area devoted to scientific research or the development of science-based or technological industries.More example sentences
- With further expansion of the crowded park proving difficult due to a lack of land, a second science park is being developed in southern Tainan, increasing demand for high-tech personnel.
- ‘We have a world-class science park at Porton Down and Boscombe Down,’ he said, ‘and we have a new tourism strategy.’
- He said: ‘If negotiations to buy the site are successful, it will mean we have a potential home for the science park, which should put us ahead of the game.’
More definitions of science parkDefinition of science park in:
- The British & World English dictionary