- 1.1 • informal Used to indicate that one has the same honorable standards associated with Scouts and so will stand by a promise or tell the truth.More example sentences
- ‘Okay, I won't do anything irrational,’ I said as I lifted up my hands, put up my first two fingers and folded the rest back,‘Scout's honour.’
- I'll be there tomorrow night, Scout's honor!
- He'll watch his mouth next time, Scout's honor.
More definitions of Scout's honorDefinition of Scout's honor in:
- The British & World English dictionary