- A pile of discarded materials or articles: cars on a scrapheap • figurative it should be consigned to the scrapheap of technological historyMore example sentences
- Is he some crackpot pseudo-scientist consigned to the scrap heap of history?
- Until the left does this, it'll have to be content to have it's home on the political scrap heap of history.
- One looks at artists like Willie Bester, Patrick Mautloa and Kay Hassan who find their materials on the scrap heap and build them into powerful works.
More definitions of scrapheapDefinition of scrapheap in:
- The British & World English dictionary