- A screw with a loop for passing a cord through, instead of a slotted head.More example sentences
- Thread one end of the remaining cord through all but the last screw eye, then down the row of shade rings in the second-to-last row.
- A large screw eye, carefully pried open, closed around your couplings and then screwed into a stake, will anchor the system.
- The chain will link one screw eye to a corresponding hook.
More definitions of screw eyeDefinition of screw eye in:
- The British & World English dictionary