- A breeze blowing toward the land from the sea, especially during the day owing to the relative warmth of the land.More example sentences
- The wind never left, still relentlessly blowing, the sea breeze refreshing during the beautiful setting of the sun.
- It also speaks to the senses, the smell of the sand and the sea breeze, the warmth of the air.
- The sea breeze again blew the blanket off his shoulder.
More definitions of sea breezeDefinition of sea breeze in:
- The British & World English dictionary