- A profound or notable transformation.More example sentences
- This marks a profound sea change for the Company, which is arguably the largest B-to-B publisher online.
- With every decision that marks a sea change on the telecom horizon, there's usually a technology solution to address it.
- Only a true partnership involving all stakeholders can make a real sea change.
from Shakespeare's Tempest ( i. ii. 403).
More definitions of sea changeDefinition of sea change in:
- The British & World English dictionary